Telephone : 01474 814646 :
Swale Academies Trust is following all Department for Education (DfE) and Public Health England (PHE) advice throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
All Trust schools have undertaken rigorous risk assessment processes in close consultation with staff, Trust leaders, governing bodies, and union representatives. Our comprehensive assessments are regularly reviewed and updated as guidance changes.
All schools have put in place a number of protective measures, based on the available guidance, to manage the identified risks and protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our children, staff and families. These measures are underpinned by the DfE guidance and are primarily based on the five essential measures of:
· a requirement that people who are ill stay at home
· robust hand and respiratory hygiene
· enhanced cleaning arrangements
· active engagement with NHS Test and Trace
· formal consideration of how to reduce contacts and maximise distancing between those in school wherever possible and minimise potential for contamination so far as is reasonably practicable
If you wish to discuss the risk assessment approach or specific protective measures in place, please contact the school office for further information.